Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Nightmare

Once upon a dream I was all alone, but not completely alone. I could sense the presence of someone else. Then they made their appearance. It was a striking Brian Rose. He looked the same as usual, short brown hair in its usual do. I wanted to talk to him and say "hi" as he approached. But I couldn't speak. He just smiled and continued his approach. Suddenly he hesitated a few feet away for a small while then continued. I suddenly realized that there was a wall behind me. In the moment it took me to realize the wall behind me he was there in front of me. He put his hands on both sides of me against the wall trapping me in. Suddenly he leaned his head down to whisper in my ear. "You will soon me mine. Forever and ever." He whispered. Then slowly and cautiously he kissed me. As he pulled back I saw him smile, a teeth showing smile. That's when i first noticed his teeth. Fear jolted through me. I was frozen in place by the fear. Then slowly Brian Rose leaned down to my neck.... that was when I jolted out of sleep and the dream. It was over and I was saved from my worst nightmare. What did I see you may ask or wonder. Well I will now tell you. What i saw were....His Fangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment