Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Nobody Watching

Today I am no-one, tommarrow the same. I am just using up valuable air. No-one ever notices a nobody. Never noticed I just watch everyone else's lives go on around me. I watch everyone do things they like. Some draw and some write. They are popular and people talk to them. The one day finnally came. The day I was waiting for. The day i was finnally noticed. I finnally felt alive. I felt like i was part of the living again. I felt happy and strangly relieved.  "I am finnally noticed," I thought. And then the Audience burst into applause at my performance. I took my final bow and enjoyed the momment.

1 comment:

  1. You are noticed by those who love you very much, any others that may not notice you are not so important. That is their loss, not yours.

    Being noticed is not half as important as being noticable, i.e. being the real person you are in your inner self; bright, helpful, honest, kind, eager to share your joy with all around you. Your image of yourself is the one you present to others. If it is dark and unhappy that is how others will think of you. If it is bright, happy, and caring that is how others will think of you. You have very, very much to be happy about. Show that all the time to everyone in everything you do. Wear it on your face, the clothes you put on, in your language and in the music you reveal to those around you. It is the magic that makes life wonderful.

    ReplyDelete